Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sequins Cupcake Dog Sweatshirt-L-PINK


!±8± Sequins Cupcake Dog Sweatshirt-L-PINK


Rate : | Price : | Post Date : Dec 06, 2011 20:30:16
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

Sequins Cupcake Dog Sweatshirt. Your pup will look as sweet as a cupcake in our Sequins Cupcake Dog Sweatshirt! Charmingly decorated with sequined cupcake applique featuring colorful stone 'sprinkles' and topped with a pompom. Multi colored snap buttons make this sweatshirt easy to take off and on. 50 % cotton 50% acrylic handwash only. Sizing: S: Neck: 9 in. I Chest: 13 in. I Back: 6 in. S/M: Neck: 10 in. I Chest: 15 in. I Back: 7 in. M: Neck: 12 in. I Chest: 17 in. I Back: 8 in. L: Neck: 13 in. I Chest: 19 in. I Back: 9 in.

Low Cost Firm Pillows Stihl Backpack Blower Coupon Catalog Blackberry Syrup




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links